Monday, August 8, 2011

Well hello there.

I'm here! Don't worry, no need to make a missing person report. 
So I think I have a traveling addiction. I just got home from Chicago and Buffalo...both pretty great cities. Chicago is definitely more busy and crazy...and Buffalo is more chill. But both were so beautiful and so fun to be at. Besides being in my own bed and house again, I wasn't all that ready to be home. I rather like going new places and meeting new people and having crazy adventures. I think I get tired of the small town life at times...I mean, believe me, the small town life is fun. But it's exhausting having to always be creative in order to have fun. Sometimes I just want to have an overwelming amount of choices to do.
Anywho...here's some fun pictures from my trip.


The bean!



Downtown Chicago
The Navy Pier


Buffalo, NY
Naval Ship in Buffalo

Just rockin the free Niagra Falls sandals they give you. :)

I hope your summer has been going fabulous. With overwelming amounts of fun things to do. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment