Sunday, April 17, 2011

Black apparently equals funeral clothes.

So today I asked my sister as we're going to church..."you think I could wear this to the rehearsal dinner "( My brother's getting married in about a month or so.) Her reply, "no, it kind of looks like you're going to a funeral." lol. So I guess I won't be wearing this outfit or any sort of black to the rehearsal dinner... Guess I better go shopping some more...just kidding.
Just a warning...my sister decided to go picture crazy and took a bajillion pictures...luckily, I won't make you suffer through looking at them all. So you just get to see my favorites. :)

Cardi: Rue 21, $8. Dress: H&M, $10. Belt: sister's. Shoes: Rue 21, $5.










Well, I hope you don't dress in black all the time...actually, i hope you do! and then tell my sister all about it. ;)

                                                             Love,
                                                             Jessi

1 comment:

  1. Cute outfit. I think its okay to wear black to a wedding. I've seen people do it...and I've done it as well.

    Fun pics! My husband goes picture crazy too!

    ReplyDelete