Monday, April 4, 2011

Creativity is the key.

My sister and I are brilliant. haha. Okay, maybe that's a bit of an over statement...but I do like our ideas sometimes. So we went into Walgreens the other day...we found these KU sweatshirts that were $2! Who could pass that up?! Well considering it was KU(boo!), we weren't gonna get any. But then we realized we should get them and then use purple fabric paint to write STATE over the sweater. So we did it. And they look pretty legit.

So to accent the purple...i wore knee purple socks. They were pretty sweet.
And I have this weird love for wearing a pair of jean shorts with a sweatshirt. It's one of my favorite looks...and I got to rock that look today! yeah!

Sweatshirt: Walgreen, $2. Undershirt: WM, $5. Shorts: F21, $10.50. Socks: Target, 75 cents. Shoes: WM, $5.




I realize you can't really see the best part of the sweatshirt...but don't worry, more pictures of me and my sister will be coming soon! ;)

Go show off your legs today! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment