Monday, April 11, 2011

I like Mondays better than Wednesdays.

Don't ask me why. It's kind of weird. Monday's are actually really busy for me... I kinda enjoy the busyness...sometimes it's nice not to have to think, ya know? Now Wednesdays, I just don't like them cause it just feels like a tease...it's like saying, "hey, you're halfway done with the week...which means you still have 3 days more! sucker!"
So anyways. Mondays are cooler than Wednesdays in my book. Just in case you were wondering. Cause I know you were.




Top: Miley Cyrus, $5. Shirt: WM, $5. Jeans: AE, $20. Sandals: Target, $2.



 
So I'm not gonna lie...I REALLY liked my outfit today. I was really sad when I had to go running and change into soccer shorts and tee. I just loved the simplicity and boyish look to this outfit. And how comfy it was. It reminded me of the days when I'd follow my brothers and their friends around...and trade sports cards with them. Those were the good ol' days. :)

Well, I hope you actually like Mondays AND Wednesdays!

                                                    Love,
                                                    Jessi

No comments:

Post a Comment