Friday, December 24, 2010

Baby, It's Cold Outside.


That song has been one of my favorite songs this Christmas season...I can't seem to get enough of it.

So...It's Christmas Eve!
I love Christmas Eve, it's full of wrapping, making yummy things, and just being with my family near the fireplace singing karoake carols and playing games. Definitely "the most wonderful time of the year". Yes, I'm cheesy. haha :)

My day outfit! Tee: Target, $12. Pants: Charlotte Russe, $5. Shoes: WM, $5.
Evening outfit! Dress: H&M, $15. Belt: New York & company, $8. Shoes: My mom's.


But seriously. I do love Christmas time. Mainly cause I just loveeeee being with my family. I don't think I could express that enough. They are like the greatest joys in my life. :)

Now I must leave you to do some more traditions with my family...like sleep under the tree! Yay. I hope your Christmas is filled with the people you love, and fun traditions that make you smile.

Because..."I just like to smile. Smiling's my favorite!" ;)

                                      Love,
                                 Jessi

No comments:

Post a Comment