Wednesday, December 29, 2010

More shopping?! What?


 I have come to a conclusion today on the easiest way to annoy people. Wanna hear it?
Okay. Here's the secret way to annoy people while simply just having a normal conversation with them.
Abbreviate. That's right. Abbreviate any possible word you can think of.
Like...dang girl, you look gorg today. Or, my that was a spesh treat. Or...I feel so hap today. Just try it. I dare you. It's kind of fun. :)



Cardigan: Target, $10. Shirt: Rue 21, $8. Jeans: F21, $15. Boots: Deb, $20. Purse: Charlotte Russe, $10.





My friends and I decided to have a shopping trip today...yes we shop too much. Some people have problem with drugs or alcohol...yeah, we don't. We are just shopaholics.

Oh yes, and we can't forget spur of the moment photo shoots by a random fountain. Those are always the best. You should try it some time. Just find a cool looking spot and go take some fun photos. You won't regret it.

I hope your day was filled with beautiful smiles and lots of laughter.
If not, maybe you should go watch a comedy show or something.

                            Love,
                          Jessi

No comments:

Post a Comment