Wednesday, December 22, 2010

The city is so beautiful!

I love the city!
Oh my goodness...maybe it's because I'm not used to being around huge buildings...but I love being downtown in big cities...it makes me so happy. You can ask my friends, I acted like a lil' kid that just got some candy. :) I was that excited. And the excitement never wore off. haha. Here is just an example of how beautiful it was tonight:

Coat: Fots, $25. Bag: Target, $7. Jeans: F21, $15. Hat: Nine West, $15.
  Isn't it so beautiful?! Don't you just wish you could see that view every night? Maybe you get to, if so, I'm very jealous.
Basically all day I was just in my black coat, jeans, and a warm hat and gloves. It was so colddd today! The coldest day of the week which ironically was the day we decided to do things outside. Silly us...

We went to the zoo today...because it was so cold most of the animals didn't come outside, but we did see penguins! yay! The pond was even frozen. We should've just gone skating on the pond instead of visiting empty cages of animals.

I hope you're staying warm...hopefully curled up in a blanket near a fire with your favorite movie on. That sounds so lovely right now. :)

                                      Love,
                                  Jessi

No comments:

Post a Comment