Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas Darling :)


For your Christmas special, I am going to give you three examples of how to wear one outfit.
Here they are:



Dress: H&M, $10. Cardigan, Wet Seal, $7. Leggings: WM, $1. Boots: Mom's.

This is what we did most of the evening. ;)

 
            Yep, I actually wore it the first way, the first half of the evening and then changed it to the third way the last half of the evening. I needed to spice up our family gathering a bit. Or, maybe I just wanted to be cool. Maybe.
 Tonight was fabulous...surrounded by all of these beautiful people. That are ironically related to me. haha.
My sister got a new camera so we spent a lot of time messing around with that...which of course is super fun.

Grandma's are precious. I found myself constantly giggling at whatever my Grandmas' said this evening. Because luckily they were both with us tonight. I hope your Grandma's are adorable and loving because what fun is it  to have grumpy Grandma's? Not fun at all.
Don't allow yourself to be a grumpy grandma. Ever. okay?
I think I'll probably be a very giggly grandma. And maybe a lil' bit on the crazy side... haha. I guess we shall see huh?

Anywaysssss...MERRY CHRISTMAS! :)
I hope your day has been filled with precious lil' grandma's that adore you.

                                 Love,
                              Jessi



No comments:

Post a Comment