Saturday, January 29, 2011

Leather and Fridays mix well.

Okay, maybe it is a pretend leather jacket...but you get the point.
So this is the sweet leather jacket I bought last Sunday! It was $12, which is awesomeeeeee. I really didn't feel like spending a lot on an expensive legit one. So this was perfect for me.




Jacket: Rue 21, $12. Dress: H&M, $10. Boots: Mom's.

I'm contemplating getting a new camera soon...one's that legit.
Soon: meaning, within a year or so.
Mine's decent, but just isn't very satisfying anymore.

I loveeeeeeeeeeeee old people. Please make sure and spare some of your evenings with adorable old people. They will love you forever. and you will love them forever. I know this older couple that I've concluded are my adopted grandparents...and I spent like an hour and a half with them today. Not only did it make their night, but it sure made my night. I just want to go over there every day. They are terrific. :)

Anywho...I hope you rocked out your Friday...with awesome old people! ;)



                          Love,
                  Jessi

No comments:

Post a Comment