Saturday, January 22, 2011

Lets get Nautical baby!

So...
I dressed up on Friday.
Yep, first time I've really looked good since well Sunday morning for church. But don't worry...interterm ends this Thursday I believe which means dressing up will soon be a daily habit again. :) Yay!


Shirt: Old Navy, $5. Necklace: F21, $5. Jeans: Miley Cyrus, $1. Boots: Deb, $20. Coat: F21, $25.



Yesterday my camera's battery died on me...not a big deal right? Well I can't stinkin' find my charger. That is a BIG DEAL. I've been on a organize my room craze lately...so as I'm organizing I'm like hoping and praying my charger will be around here somehow. So far, no luck. Which really saddens me because my camera is like my baby. I can't live without it. Okay, I'm done complaining. I'm sure it's around here somewhere.

Anywho...hope you haven't lost anything too important lately. If so, maybe we could go on a search together. They always say two heads are better than one, right? Right. :)

Love,
Jessi


No comments:

Post a Comment