Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Traveling to faraway places :)

This Christmas break has been filled with many adventures...no resting but lots of traveling. I went to St. Louis with some friends...and then off to NYC with my family. We just got home yesterday and I'm exhausted.
I've realized something about big cities. I LOVE visiting them. But I'm always so grateful to go back home to Kansas. Small towns are where it's at. Yeah, maybe it's boring, and you have to be really creative to think of fun things to do..but it's home. It's where the ones I love are. I love running into people at Walmart. I love that it only takes 10 minutes to reach the other side of town. I love the quietness of it and the slow pace of it I love the security of it. I just love it.

But enough about that...here's just some of the outfits from the trip...it was rather cold and we walked all of the time and I only brought a small bag along. So my outfits were rather limited. I think I wore the same cardigan like 3 or 4 days in a row. That def. never happens.






No comments:

Post a Comment