Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Old...

So, my charger is still missing. It's making me super sad.
and guess what I found the other day...a sweet leather jacket! yeahhhhhh!
But, I haven't got a chance to wear it yet...so this weekend I'm wearing it. Every day. Just kidding. But I will wear it this weekend. Just you watch.

and...there's this one outfit I wore last spring. I really loved it. Probably one my top faves. So since I haven't gotten a chance to dress up this week...and my camera charger is still missing this is what you're stuck with. Enjoy! :)



P.S. Always put your important chargers in safe places...so you don't end up losing it like me...and then look everywhere for it and still can't find it. :( It's no bueno.

                                Love,
                           Jessi

No comments:

Post a Comment