Sunday, January 30, 2011

Oh what a beautiful morning...oh what a beautiful day...

I love dressing up for church.

And I really love that new leather jacket. So I wore it for like the 3rd time this week... it just looks so good with everything.

I watched Ramona and Beezus yesterday with my sister n law. Soooo cute! Please watch it. I kind of thought it'd just be like a cute lil' kids movie that was decent but not one I just wanna watch it all the time. But I LOVED it. Maybe it's cause I'm actually a kid at heart. I mean, lets face it, High School Musical is in my top 10. And knowing that fact about me might make you wonder if you will really like Ramona and Beezus. But I think you will...cause, it's really not like High School Musical. So if you're an avid hater of HSM(which would break my heart...) you will most likely still like Ramona and Beezus. Okay, I'm done rambling. I don't know why I rambled about that for so long. haha.
Oh yeah, I kind of want to look like Selena Gomez (she's adorable) you think there's any resemblance?
Just humor me and say yes. ;)



Anywho...what you've all been waiting for...drum roll please.

My precious pup trying to lick me.

Jacket: Rue 21, $12. Shirt: F21, $3.50. Skirt: F21, $12.50. Socks: Burlington, $5. Boots: Deb, $10.










We have been having beautiful weather here...I hope it's fabulous wherever you're at!
Go watch Ramona and Beezus, now! Oh yeah...Josh Duhamel is in it...maybe that'll convince you to watch it. You know the man from When in Rome or Win a Date with Tad Hamilton? Yeah...him. :)

                                              Love,
                                     Jessi

No comments:

Post a Comment