Sunday, January 23, 2011

Leather and Lace.

That was my idea of my outfit for church this morning.
Notice I said Was.
Why? Because I came to the realization that I don't have a cute lil' leather jacket.
I have like a leather ish coat but it's for warmth not to accessorize...and then my mom got rid of one of her leather jackets so I have that, but it's not exactly as fitted as I would like.
So. I gave up on that idea and instead wore a red cardigan. It worked. But of course, one of my friends sitting in two rows in front of me was wearing the exact replica of a leather coat I had invisioned for this outfit. Go figure. It sure looked cute on her though.


Cardigan: Target, $10. Scarf: Miley Cyrus, $5. Skirt: Target, $8. Boots: Mom's.



I think I'm gonna go on the search for an awesome fitted leather jacket. Maybe I'll find one on sale?
And then maybe I'll go buy myself a motorcycle to go with it. I think that'd probably make me pretty cool, don't ya think? ;)

Anywho..I hope you get to ride a motorcycle at some point in your life...they're pretty legit!

                    Love,
                Jessi

No comments:

Post a Comment