Thursday, February 3, 2011

The END of a blizzard...

Blizzards...
I always wondered what one would be like...now I know. Not all that fun. And no snow day... But that's okay, because my friends I had a blast with blankets and hot chocolate! :) Nothing beats that!

But I've learned something, cold weather DOES NOT make me want to look cute. All I want to do is be in sweats all day...and a blanket. I think it'd be kind of fun to take a blanket to class someday. But I probably would never have the guts to do it.

But, impressively enough, I did manage to get dressed up today and yesterday.
Today, it got up to like 23 degrees...which ironically felt very warm compared to 2 degrees so I was brave and wore a dress and boots...no leggings. I'm crazy. Or at least pretty much everyone thought I was. But for these pictures I put on leggings...because I finally decided warmth is better.




Cardigan: Target. Dress: K-mart. Leggings: WM. Boots: Deb.




My dad's jacket. It's so warm!



I hope your brother, boyfriend, or dad lets you borrow one of their jackets to stay warm in. Because it's fun to wear oversized clothes! :)

Love,
 Jessi

No comments:

Post a Comment