Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Dresses and Boots :)

My favorite combination.
Especially in the spring. Because it's not cold enough to wear leggings but not warm enough to wear sandals. Personally, I just love boots with everything.
And I just love dresses. So that's probably why I love them together. :)
Oh hey, I got my hair cut yesterday...2 inches. Because of those dang split ends! I wasn't too happy, but it had to be done. I just love my long hair. Really and truly. And now it's just average length and it makes me so sad. I know it'll grow...but as soon as it gets as long as I want it, it'll have split ends and need to be cut again. It just never ends does it? Split ends make life terrible. Just kidding. But they are annoying.

Arm band: JUSTICE WEEK. Cardi:Thrift store. Dress: H&M. Belt: Rue 21. Boots: WM.






I hope you never have to cut your hair! Ever. Embrace those split ends and don't believe the lies that say you need to cut your hair. ;)

Love,
Jessi

No comments:

Post a Comment