Sunday, March 13, 2011

Lets be frank here...

Life is absolutely ridiculous.
Sometimes I really like it and other times I really hate it and all its decisions and changes it throws at us. But, thank goodness for those lil' joys in life that counteract the bad. :)

Also, I'm really craving a shopping trip and a legit photo shoot. Just wanted to throw that out there. Two of my favorite things and they have been lacking in my life. Not cool. At all.


Dress: Target, $5. Belt: WM, $3. Cardi: Target, Mom's. Shoes: WM, $5.






P.S. My sister takes most of my pictures...and she always does fantastic. I'm so lucky that she does it so lovingly and willingly. ;)

Hope you are finding those lil' joys in life that just make the terrible things crumble away.

Love,
Jessi

1 comment:

  1. It's always nice to have people willing to take pics! I am glad my husband is willing to do it and not laugh at me for blogging about fashion...

    ReplyDelete