Friday, March 25, 2011

FREEDOM!

It's SPRING BREAK BABY!
Do you know what I feel like doing now? Watching a movie and sleeping. Because this week pretty much took the life out of me. I don't think I've been able to breathe since...Sunday. Seriously. I'm not over-exaggerating. I wish I was.
But...it's finally over with. I finished everything I needed to do at 5:30pm today. So about 30 minutes ago. haha.
Anyways, I'm sure you don't care to hear me ramble anymore about how long and treacherous my week was. But don't let my complaining fool you, it really was a good week. I enjoyed all of it. Except maybe the studying.

Cardi: Target. Shirt: F21. Belt: Charlotte Russe. Jeans: F21. Boots: Deb.



Cele.

Bration!
 I hope you get time to relax this week...because sometimes it is very needed.

                                                                Love,
                                                                 Jessi

No comments:

Post a Comment