Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I've got the Bieber Fever.

Yep, you heard me.
I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Justin Bieber.
Just kidding!
I just rather enjoy seeing all of the crazy obsessive Bieber things at Walmart.
And I was informed by my sister that his birthday was yesterday. So this post is like a belated birthday present to him. haha ;)



Cardi: Old Navy. Shirt: WM. Jeans: F21. Flats: WM.


 He is adorable in a lil' boy kind of way...but, I'm definitely not in on the Bieber Fever like 75% of the teenage girl population. I guess I'm not a teenager anymore, so it'd be a bit weird if I was in on the craze too huh?

"What's a Bieber?"
"I don't know, but it looks like a girl."

If you're a Bieber fan...you're in luck. Walmart has just about everything with Justin Bieber's face on it. So if you need something to help with that obsession of yours, don't worry, they have it! :)


                                            Love,
                                            Jessi

No comments:

Post a Comment