Sunday, March 6, 2011

I wish I knew how to...

Love.
Not the romantic kind of love...or the "I only love you when you do all the right things." But that real unconditional love, the kind that no matter how mad they make you, or how many times they've hurt you, you forgive them and love them even more. I want to know how to do that. I attempt it. But I often fail, time and time again. I just finished reading a book, called an Echo in the Darkness, by Francine Rivers. The main character in this book loved despite everything. She loved everyone. It was remarkable. Even though she's a fictional character, I use her as a model of how to love like Jesus. Hopefully I'll keep getting better at showing that love. Because that love is the best kind of love.


Shirt: Thrifted. Skirt: F21. Socks: Burlington. Heels: Deb.

I was really petting her, not holding her mouth. Promise. haha.


My dad's crazy!



 I hope you are learning how to love like Jesus. :)

                                                            Love,
                                                            Jessi

No comments:

Post a Comment