Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Just a Cardi Girl.

So the other day...my sister, cousin, and I went shopping. We have to travel about 30 minutes to actually hit a mall, or any good places like Target. So it has to be planned accordingly. Anyways... I have this addiction to cardigans. You think I'm joking? Ask my sister. It's a problem. Everytime we go shopping, I always find a new cardigan I love. I usually plan on buying it because I love cardigans and can't get enough of them. But my sister always looks at me and here's what our conversations sound like:
 Jody:  "do you need that Jessi? That kind of looks like another cardigan you have..."
 Me: "No, it does not look like the other cardigans. I mean, a lil' but I really like it."
 Jody: "Jessi, you don't need it. You can't buy it."
 Me: "Jody...please. I really like it.
 Jody: "Jessi. no."
 Me: "Okay...I guess you're right."
Then I usually don't buy it cause I know my lil' sister is right.
She keeps my head on straight and saves me money. I'm lucky.

The cardi my sister wouldn't let me buy this trip. :(

Did you read that? Yep...it describes me. :)


I hope you have awesome people that can help you with your lil' addictions. ;)

                                              Love,
                                              Jessi

1 comment:

  1. I didn't realize how much I wear cardigans until I started my blog! They are so nice and easy to throw over anything! I want more... lol.

    ReplyDelete