Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I just really love...

HOMEWORK.

Just kidding. I hate it.
I hate presentations, I hate reading boring textbooks, I hate taking quizzes and tests, and anything that goes along with stress and grades.

Sorry, hate is a pretty strong word. But I'm really stressed tonight, so I think it is definitely allowed. Because homework is dumb!

But God made dogs for a reason...
He made them to console lil' college girls when they are having stressful days and just want it to be over.





See, doesn't looking into her sweet puppy eyes make everything all better?

I hope you have a cute puppy to cuddle up with when you're stressed. Or a cat...cause some cats do cuddle too.

                                                      Love,
                                                      Jessi

No comments:

Post a Comment