Sunday, March 20, 2011

Takin it back to 2001.

At least that's what my sister thought when I wore this outfit to church today.
I personally thought it looked like a cute Kansas prairie look. Guess I was wrong...
Oh well. I thought it was fun to wear. :)
Tomorrow (I guess you could say today)...is the beginning of a new week. Ever just want to just sleep through the whole week til you get to the weekend again? Because that's what I want to do. It's the week before spring break and I'm not ready for the homework that is going to be thrown at me...or just life in general. Weekends should definitely be longer.


Whole outfit: WM. Necklace: F21.




I hope you are ready for the week, full of positivity and spunk! Something that I am lacking a bit...

P.S. Did I mention I broke my camera a couple weeks ago? Yeah...it's broken. :( So I've been using some lame camera we have around the house...I guess it'll work. For now.

                                                         Love,
                                                         Jessi

No comments:

Post a Comment