Sunday, February 13, 2011

I get lazy...

So I have this problem...called laziness. Also another thing called a cold. Both have this effect on me to where I want to do nothing, take naps, wear sweatpants and don't put any effort into what I'm wearing. Those 2 reasons explains the lack of posts lately. It took enough effort to just get out of bed and do homework and go to class...let alone actually put thought into what I'm wearing.

This weekend was a chick flick kind of weekend. I watched 27 Dresses and The Notebook with one of my favorite friends on Friday...and then watched Life as we Know it with my sister 'n law and almost sister 'n law. Definitely my kind of weekend...just relaxing but filled with the best people and good heart to heart conversations.

Anywho...


Cardi: Wet Seal. Shirt: WM. Vest: thrift store. Leggings: WM. Boots: sister's.



So...I hope you are got to watch some good movies this weekend...even if they weren't chick flicks! :)

                                                      Love,
                                                           Jessi

No comments:

Post a Comment