Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Play me some blues...off of that BLUE piano!

I wish I could play the piano well.
But unfortunately, the piano hates me. It always has ever since I was like 7 yrs. old. I never liked to practice. I never liked memorizing the notes. So eventually I gave up on piano after a few years. But in middle school I decided I missed it... But it didn't matter, because the piano did not miss me. And eventually I gave up again. In High school, I decided I missed its beautiful music again. Then gave up again. So you see, the piano and me just aren't meant to be. It's quite a sad ordeal. Maybe someday, I'll magically be able to play the piano well...okay, I doubt it. So instead, I'll just take pictures on a blue piano. That seems to work better.

This piano in the pictures is probably the coolest color of blue I've ever seen of a piano.
I kinda wish I owned it...
Maybe someday I'll have a blue piano like this in my home.
I know you secretly want one too!








Oh pianos, I hope they don't hate you as much as they hate me... :)

                                                       Love,
                                                       Jessi

No comments:

Post a Comment