Sunday, February 27, 2011

Be Aware of the Fog...

It was one of those foggy misty days in Kansas today.
I kind of like the fog actually. Except when you have to drive through it on a highway at night, that does not make me like the fog. I know one time last year I was driving on the highway one foggy night on my way home, and I seriously would like slow down to 35 mph...just because I could barely see. It was freaky. Maybe I was a lil' too paranoid. Probably. But hey, it's okay to be scared of fog at night, right?  





Hat: Target. Dress: Target. Cardi: Target. Belt: Charlotte Russe. Boots: Deb.




One other good thing about the fog, it makes pictures look pretty cool. :)
Just do me a favor, don't drive long distances on foggy nights, okay?

                                                      Love,
                                                      Jessi

No comments:

Post a Comment