Monday, February 14, 2011

A Lover, Hater, or a Care Lesser?

So I think there are three kinds of people in this world:
The lovers of Valentine's Day.
The haters of Valentine's Day.
The I could care lesser's of Valentine's Day.

I fall into the third column.

I don't dislike Valentine's day for any reason and nor do I love it for any reason. In fact, I actually get a bit annoyed of the Valentine's Day haters... I guess if you've had horrible experiences I can give you a break. But really, Valentine's Day isn't all that bad folks. Even if you are single. It actually gives you an excuse to dress up or just do something fun and random with people you love. Don't worry, I'm not swaying into the first column...I'm just stating that you can make V-day however the heck you want it to be.



Cardi: Target. I <3 Chicago shirt: Pink. Shorts: Miley Cyrus. Socks: WM. Loafers: WM.


Here's for the lovers:



Here's for the haters:


And here's for the I could care lessers:



Do me a favor...don't complain about Valentine's Day next year. Go do something crazy...like bungee jump off a bridge. That'll make it a good V-day for sure!

Peace.

Love,
  Jessi :)

No comments:

Post a Comment