Sunday, February 6, 2011

Tis the season...

For the flu bug! Which I don't have...but I have been fighting a cold this weekend. And I'm so grateful it's just been a cold so far because I can still do everything I want for the most part, I just have to put a lot more effort into everything I do because I have no energy. I've actually probably been wearing myself out more than I should because I've still done quite a bit this weekend when I should have been like napping or something. Oh well. I'll just keep taking my vitamin C's. Does your mom ever tell you to do that when you get sick? That's all my mom asks me, "have you been taking your vitamins?" Well, that's not completely true. She does ask if I'm feeling better or if I need anything. She is pretty great. :)



Cardigan: Sam's club. Tee: CCC shirt. Shorts: Hollister. Leggings: F21. Boots: Walmart.




I hope you don't have the flu or the cold...remember, take your vitamins! :)

                                      Love,
                                      Jessi

No comments:

Post a Comment