Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Ready. Set. Go.


So, I'm off to go jogging. And I'm just a tid bit excited about it? Why? Because have you been outside? It's so beautiful. and perfect. and just simply glorious. I don't think it's possible to be in a bad mood on this day. And I think a jog can only make my mood better.
Romper: Plato's closet. Belt: I don't know. Cardi: Rue 21. Boots: WM(Walmart).

The weather makes me crazy. 

So, I would just like to point out that I'm wearing a romper today. Yes, a romper. Isn't it awesome? I think I probably spent months searching for the perfect romper...I don't know if you've ever realized this but rompers tend to look quite hidious on... But, some people can pull them off. Either because you have one of those model type bodies...or you just found the perfect fitting romper. I found the perfect fitting romper. And I love it.

Okay, that's it.

Go do something awesome outside today. Like a picnic! :)


                               Love,
                               Jessi

No comments:

Post a Comment