Saturday, February 26, 2011

My Geeky Side is Coming Out...

I'm a geek.
I'm president of our business club on campus. Pretty cool huh?
This weekend we had a conference for all PBL clubs in Kansas, where we take tests, do presentations and win awards. It was pretty awesome. I've concluded boys have more fun than girls. The guys on our trip were absolutely hilarious. They were definitely my entertainment for the weekend.
The one thing I hate about the business conference or business things in general...no creativity with your clothes. And if you do look creative, you look unprofessional. So I usually stick with lots of black. It's the way to go for business. At least it's classy though. :)



Shirt: Target. Skirt: F21. Shoes: Walmart.


Go show your geeky side today...play some chess or something. ;)

                                           Love,
                                           Jessi

No comments:

Post a Comment