Friday, February 4, 2011

Two Gems in my Life

Meet two very precious people in my life.
Sarah and Molly.
Two marvelous ladies that I wonder how I ever lived without.
Do you have those friends that no matter how cruddy your day is going or how tired you are, the moment you see them suddenly your day is 10 times brighter? That's what Sarah and Molly do for me. Both of them inspire me to be a woman after God's own heart. And they both teach me how to smother people with love, even if I don't feel like it. The backround chosen for our pictures is kind of a weird backround, but we picked it because this is where we spend our Thursday nights each week watching indoor soccer together. Well...we say we watch it, we really just talk and giggle the whole time. :)
But at any rate, it is a special place to us.
I'm so entirely blessed to know them.


Sarah, Molly, and me!




I hope you have friends like Sarah and Molly in your life...they make life a blast!

                                                       Love,
                                                      Jessi

No comments:

Post a Comment